Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I am a terrible blogger!

I started a blog because I love to write.  Sadly, I don't have a lot of time to write, so I've been slacking -- big time!  I thought of challenging myself to write a blogpost every day (week??), but I know I'd feel "schmucky" if I failed at my own challenge, and who wants to feel "schmucky"...especially when they did it to themselves?!  Besides, this blog is (was supposed to be) about my store, and while, yes, things change quite often around here and I'm sure I could write about a different product every week, I decided a while back that blogging about particular products is not ideal, since some are seasonal or one-of-a-kind (especially when it comes to consignment crafts), and I don't want someone to read an old blog post about a product and come in looking for it, only to discover that it sold out months ago.  

Hmmm...

Still...

Perhaps a challenge is just what I need...potential "schmucky-ness" or not!

Fine.  You've talked me into it!  <winky face>

No comments:

Post a Comment