Thursday, August 6, 2015

Kittens!! 'Nuff said!!

Okay, so I've been neglecting my blog lately, and recently posted about challenging myself to write more often.  My goal was a post every week...that's managable, right?  And then I had the bright idea to foster a litter of kittens!!  It sounded like a good idea; my "foster room" at home wasn't being used much, and I know from experience that you should get outdoor-born kittens inside and socialized while they're very young, otherwise they can remain skittish and aren't as adoptable as friendly kittens.  A foster home was needed for some kittens; I had a foster room...made sense to me!

But I'd forgotten how energetic kittens are!!

Don't get me wrong, they are sweet and adorable, and make me laugh with their antics, but I think I'm too old for kittens!  I'm used to rescuing sick, injured, or old cats; they're quiet and tired...like me!!

So.  This counts as a blog post.  Can I take a nap now?

No comments:

Post a Comment